Monday, January 19, 2009

Who Knew?

Who doesn't know that their own child can sit up on her own? ME! Yesterday I was changing Julianna's diaper and sat her up on the changing table and let go for just a second to see what she would do. And she sat there looking at me and grinning! Since then I have tried several other times and it wasn't just a fluke. She is still a little wobbly but undoubtedly can sit up on her own. How did I miss that? Maybe I've been too busy watching her rocking on her hands and knees about to crawl. Sitting and crawling? What's next?

4 comments:

Katrina said...

What's next? Walking, then running, then borrowing the car keys and staying out past curfew. It all kind of runs together, really.

;) Congrats on the new skill, Jules!

Unknown said...

There's no stopping her now!

Jen said...

Katrina, I was trying to block out all the car keys and curfew stuff. *Sigh*

Alyson, I think she was inspired by watching Lily cruise around in Bible class Sunday.

Liz said...

hey: thanks!!! Good to be on board at Huckleberries..