Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday

What I'd like to do today is curl up with a blanket and a good book.

But what I've done instead is...

take care of a sick baby
unload and reload the dishwasher
vacuum
dust
sweep
mop
organize the boys' school stuff for next week
wash, dry, and put away three loads of laundry
put away groceries
feed two constantly hungry boys
make chocolate chip cookies with said boys (okay, that one was fun)
check and reply to email
read a few blogs
research cloth diapers online

Oh, yeah. And write one itsy, bitsy blog post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for cloth diapers! Have you found the Cotton Babies website? http://www.cottonbabies.com/ I thought it was really helpful.

Katrina said...

Wow, that is NOT my favorite kind of Saturday. But necessary sometimes. Sounds like it was very productive! Now you can put your feet up and relax in satisfaction at a job well done. :D

Anonymous said...

I feel good when I can curl up and read a good book. I guess some of us take that special time for granted. Your time will come, but for now, the kids have all your attention. Good luck. The Stickman